Powerful Video Compressor to Reduce the File Size of Various Video
Tags: mxf to final cut, mxf to fcp, mxf to mov, convert mxf to mov, mxf to mov converter, mxf to apple prores mov, mxf files final cut, mxf to fce, import mxf to final cut pro, mxf to dv, mxf to hd h.264 mpeg4
This article just aims to introduce a powerful video compressor and a step by step guide on how to reduce the file size of various video with almost no loss of video quality.
Introduction of the Powerful Video Compressor
This powerful Video Compressor supports compress video in whatever video formats like compress AVI, compress MP4, compress MPEG, compress MKV, compress MOV, compress FLV, compress WMV, compress VOB, compress AVCHD, compress 1080p, compress MPEG2 and etc.
Step by Step Guide on How to Compress Video?
Make Preparation: Run Video Compressor
Step 1 Add video which you want to compress
Step 2 Set output video file size and quality
Click the small triangle to the right of "Profile" to select H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video(*mp4) as the output video format.
- This method suits the video you want to compress is in MKV, MPEG, WMV, VOB, MOV, DV, HDV, AVCHD, MXF, MVI, FLV and more video format, and your media player, portable digital device, or video editing software supports to play or edit H.264 MP4.
- It also suits the video you want to compress is used to upload to YouTube, Vimeo and other video sites or send by email.
- This method can compress video to relative small file size as well as keep the output video in relative high quality. To keep the output video format the same as the original video format or to compress video to much smaller file size, you may refer to method 2.
Click "Setting..." button, the "Advanced Settings" Window will pop up right beside the main window. In the "Advanced Settings" Window, click "Advanced" tab, and then go to "Video Bitrate" column, click 1200 tab on the right side of "Video Bitrate", and choose desired video bitrate from the drop-down list. It is also allowed to overwrite any desired bitrate like 325,350.
After setting the desired output video bitrate, you can click the small triangle to the right of "Profile" to select preferable output video format just like the above method 1: You can either keep the output video format the same as the original video format or change the output video format to any other video format like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG, MKV, VOB, FLV, WebM and so on.
- This method suits to compress video in whatever format.
- This method can reduce the video file to any desired video file size
- A bitrate of 300-350 is about okay for a web video. Usually the smaller the bitrate, the more you compress the video and the worse the video quality gets. So it is recommended to balance between video file size and quality.
Step 3 Compress video
Learn more about Bigasoft Total Video Converter ...
Got a Mac? Free download your copy here (26.86MB)
Learn more about Bigasoft Total Video Converter for Mac ...
Convert and Compress Fraps to AVI, MP4 for YouTube and iMovie
How to Add Subtitles SRT/ASS/SSA/SUB/IDX to AVI?
How to Adjust Audio Volume When Converting
How to Split Audio/Video by Chapter Markers
More Articles on Bigasoft.com ...
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.