MP4 file format is the most widely used file format and is compatible with many players, editors and many other devices. However, PowerPoint often fails to insert and play MP4 files. How can we solve the issue? In order to find the solution, we will need to find out why PowerPoint often fails to insert and play MP4 files?
According to PowerPoint official website, PowerPoint 2010 does play MP4 files, but it only plays Apple QuickTime MP4 movie and must be with the Apple QuickTime player installed. And the PowerPoint 2010 64-bit version is not compatible with 32-bit versions of QuickTime; you must install a 64-bit version of QuickTime or Flash, or a 32-bit version of PowerPoint 2010. However, other versions of PowerPoint still cannot insert and play MP4 files. Even PowerPoint 2010 will fail to play MP4 video if it is not Apple QuickTime Movie or not in MPEG-4 codec. Therefore, we often meet difficulty in inserting MP4 to PowerPoint, let alone to play MP4 in PowerPoint successfully.
How to Successfully Play MP4 in PowerPoint?
Bigasoft Total Video Converter is just the right MP4 to PowerPoint converter. It can easily convert MP4 to PowerPoint most supported MPEG/MPG format. It also can convert MP4 video to PowerPoint supported other video format like AVI, WMV, MOV, ASF, SWF. Besides converting MP4, it can even convert any other video formats including FLV, F4V, MKV, 3GP, WTV, RM, DV, VOB, MTS, AVCHD, MXF, WebM, and H.264 etc to PowerPoint format.
Guide to Convert MP4 for Inserting and Playing MP4 in PowerPoint
This guide applies to:
- Convert and play MP4 files in any version of PowerPoint Presentation including PowerPoint 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 2002, 2005 or even PowerPoint 95, 97.
- Convert Flip MP4 to PowerPoint compatible format for easy insert and play
- Convert MP4 video from iTunes to PowerPoint for easy insert MP4 into PowerPoint
- Convert MP4 files from QuickTime/iMovie/iDVD to PowerPoint supported video format
- Convert MP4 from iPad/iPhone/iPod to PowerPoint supported format
- Convert MP4 downloaded from YouTube or other websites to PowerPoint
- Convert MP4 to PowerPoint supported MPEG, WMV, MOV, AVI, ASF, SWF
- Convert and play other video formats including FLV, F4V, SWF, H.264, MKV, 3GP, RMVB, WebM, VOB, DV and more in PowerPoint Presentation
Make Preparation: Free Download Bigasoft Total Video Converter
Step 1 Import MP4 video to Bigasoft Total Video Converter
Step 2 Set PowerPoint supported video format
Tips: If your computer is Windows version, you can also select WMV, AVI, ASF as output video format, if your computer is Mac version, you can also select MOV as output video format.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to PowerPoint format
Step 4 Insert and Play MP4 in PowerPoint
If you do not know how to insert video to PowerPoint, you may refer to the Step 6 Embed video in PowerPoint in the following article How to Insert Video to PowerPoint
Learn more about Bigasoft Total Video Converter ...
Got a Mac? Free download your copy here (26.86MB)
Learn more about Bigasoft Total Video Converter for Mac ...
Easily Put Video in PowerPoint
How to Insert iMovie Video into Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
Play MOV in PowerPoint for Windows and Mac with ease
More Articles on Bigasoft.com ...
To find out more Bigasoft Solutions to enjoy your new digital life, you can go here.